Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy April Fools' Day!

Okay, I still can't get it right. Is it,
April Fools' Day or April Fool's Day? Note, There's a difference!

BF: I've got bad news...
ME: What what!! Omgomg.
BF: I got into detention barack
BF: For 2 months, may not be booking out.
ME: How come?!
BF: Got 1 guy come and whack me, so I whacked him back.
ME: Walao why you get into a fight with others!! See lah!
ME: Zzzzzz..

.
.
.
.

BF: Happy April Fool's!
ME: ..... *Stones*

HAHAHAHAHA.
I got fooled, on April Fools'. Its okay, its the first prank I got for the whole of today.
I'll blog tomorrow, I absolutely have nothing to blog about today *boredddd*

Eitherways, today was a pissy and laughy day. Pissed? Whole class got called, was told to sit infront of the school and we got scolded. We already know who gave our names out, even though the DM says, "Now, you all don't need to know who told me and the principal." Okay, regarding that issue? We shall brush it aside first cause' it really didn't bother us that much. Us, as in my whole entire row (6 of us). Laughy day? HAHA I'll blog about it tomorrow, sooner or later I will. Cause' its far too important to not blog about it! Funny, I can laugh for hours just by thinking about it.

We have a theme song,
We are called the Communists,
We are the Blue Guards!

Okay, Mao Zedong and China had influenced us to this stage.

HAHA.

No comments: